Quote of the message Антонов_Николай

Read the fullV your quote or community!


Photos of irina05012009
The village of Solovetsky.

Angels are singing in heaven!

On the Trinity.

White Night. Bay of Well-being.

The Solovetsky Monastery.

Germanovsky courtyard.

View from the Celery herring.

Night Solovki.

The bird is wonderful.


The Pilgrim.

The Holy Gates.

Church of Metropolitan Philip (1798).

The Gate Church of the Annunciation (1596) and the Annunciation Corps (17-19 centuries).

Herman's courtyard in the monastery.

Ancient transitions of the monastery's farm.

The house of the pilgrim.

Stone on the Big Hare Island.

Glade of stones on Muxalma.

A protected labyrinth on Zayatsky Island.
35 labyrinths form the energy aura of the Solovetsky Islands, fueled by colossal springs submissively bent along the Force's line, which is dictated by the dictates of marine energies.

Poklonniy cross in the Bay of Well-being.

Coast of the White Sea. Bolshoi Zayatsky Island.

A sea hare on Zayatsky Island.

A stone rose.

White Sea landscape.

St. Andrew's Monastery on Bolshoy Zayatsky Island.

Night windows.

Cross-country vehicle.

In Pavel Lungin's painting "The Island" there are two main characters: Peter Mamonov and a severe, ascetic northern nature. Rabocheostrovsk - the place where the film was shot - the gate to the spiritual home of Russia, the Solovetsky Monastery, and the transit point on the way to the most famous Stalinist camp.


The road to Solovki. Morning.

Kem. Rabocheostrovsk.Rabocheostrovsk is more than just the place where the "Island" was shot. And more than a point on the way of tourists to Solovki. The settlement until 1933 was called Red Island, and even earlier Popov Island - named after the largest island off the White Sea coast. The settlement was founded in 1888, when the Sawmill opened in Kemi. Arkhangelsk merchants organized it. The place was chosen not by chance - the bay near Popov Island is very convenient for calling ships that can swim directly to the shore. The settlement was connected with Kemya by a narrow-gauge railway, along which trolleys with a forest were launched.

"Bird of Happiness" or "Pomorsky Dove".

Settlement Solovetsky. Population of the village, as of 2010 - 840 people. It means a permanent population, i. those who stay to spend the winter. In summer, at the expense of "summer residents" from Arkhangelsk, there are about three thousand people.
Despite the remoteness from civilization and the absence of asphalt the village looks quite alive. In the year it is visited by about 35 thousand tourists. In the best years there were about 70 thousand. In the village there are 5 hotels (one works in winter), post office, "Sberbank" branch, mobile payment points, kindergarten, school. (The school has WiFi).

Despite the ne Jean David art paintings for sale

ighborhood with the monastery, none of the 900 Solovets became a monk.

At all agricultural obediences, in the sewing workshop, pilgrimage service, Sunday school, laundry, the sisters living at the monastery work selflessly to help the sick and elderly residents of the village. Before the revolution, women in general on the Great Solovetsky Island were not allowed, prayed on the next small, and called - Babiy.

Les commentaires sont fermés.